Our bid to undertake oral or speech communication service covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Phonetics: Training on phonetics and its importance in oral communication
- The study of English sounds: Training on vowel and consonant sounds
- Study on Digraphs: two vowels digraph, a consonant and a vowel digraph, and two consonants digraph
- Introduction to intonation: Rise and Fall tones with examples
- The syllables and word stress: Primary stress, Secondary stress, and Unstressed syllable
- Stress in disyllabic, trisyllabic, and polysyllabic words
- Connected Speech: Glides and Linking of words
- International Phonetic Alphabets (IPA), words transcriptions and pronunciations
- Forms of words: Strong and weak forms
- Silent letters in word pronunciations: Letters b, t, h, k, g, l, n, w, p, and s, and silent digraphs: ue, and gh
- Consonant blends or clusters
- Contrasting sounds
- Emphatic stress
- The marker: The plural and the past tense markers
- Homophones/Homonyms/ Homographs.
Generally, we run Phonetics training programmes for private individuals, and corporate organisations like media outfits, and educational institutions, where we train primary and secondary school teachers. Also, we train pupils and students in primary and secondary schools respectively. Consequently, there are two categories of forms to be completed by trainees viz:
- Application form for the training of pupils and students in schools
- Agreement form for corporate/employee or individual training.
Both forms can be downloaded online here.
Submit completed forms online with proof of payments, all in PDF format through the “upload files,” at the top of the side bar on your computer. Learn more. Alternatively, send same to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that the completed forms and proof of payments should be scanned before converting to PDF format.
…perfecting your accent for your ascent